In this agreement, You are the “Customer”. We and us are “A Little Luxury Trading LLC t/a Hire4Baby.com”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Rental when you confirm an order for the hire of products and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the Products on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing.
Payment / Confirmation
After receiving your online booking request we will send you confirmation by email within 24 hours to confirm availability of your order. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed.
We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost, refundable deposit and deliveries fees must be made upon confirmation of the booking. Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged. You shall be responsible for all expenses as invoiced by Hire4Baby.com.
Value Added Taxes
Prices, Delivery & Pick-Up Services
- We will deliver the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
- You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- Instruction manuals and videos are available on our website, and you are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the equipment and for complying with these instructions whilst using the equipment.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on this agreement and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction).
For Delivery Rates, please visit our Delivery Policy.
Damages & Sanitary Conditions
- The hired equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
- If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid to you.
- If the equipment is returned excessively soiled or stained (not limited to vomit, chewing gum or candy, stickers, crayons, markers, urine, fecal matter or any difficult to remove substance, or any item returned with an odor resulting from cigarette smoke), Hire4Baby will take AED200 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
- Items must be returned with all accessories, manuals and parts intact and in proper working order.
- Any equipment that is lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the equipment.
- You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and Dubai.
- Hire4Baby.com’s instructions where necessary.
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any equipment, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part there of at the daily rate.
- You also agree not to hold Hire4Baby.com (and its owners) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the equipment.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
- Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
If you wish to cancel or amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so and the following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancelation more than 7 days prior to delivery: 100% refund
- Cancellation 7 – 3 days prior to delivery: 50% refund
- Cancellation 1 – 2 days prior to delivery: 25% refund
- Cancellation on the day will result in 0% refund.
Please note any early returns upon your own choice after the commencement of hire will not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Hire4Baby.com via firstname.lastname@example.org which we will confirm back to you via written confirmation email.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfill our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All equipment supplied to you shall remain the property of Hire4Baby.com
- All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From time to time, the Hire4Baby.com website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Hire4Baby.com. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website.
- Hire4Baby.com owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
- All personal information we collect about you passes through our secure server. We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.
HOSPITAL GRADE BREAST PUMP RENTAL ADDENDUM
Cancellation / Return of Goods
- Minimum rental period for hospital grade pumps is 30 days.
- If you wish to cancel or amend the rental agreement, you are entitled to do so. However, should you wish to cancel at anytime before the end of the monthly contract, you will be charged the full month.
- We will contact you the week prior to the end of your rental period to extend rent time or arrange for the equipment to be collected. Should the contract be extended, we will arrange to collect payment for the month in advance of hire.
- A fully refundable security deposit payable by cash or direct deposit is required at time of hire, as quoted. The deposit is refundable on return of the equipment in clean, complete and working condition. If cleaning is required a AED50 fee will be charged.
Use and Location
- You are required to purchase a milk collection kit for your own personal use.
- The manufacture guidelines should be followed at all times when using the equipment and accessories.
- Do not interfere, damage, or tamper with the equipment or with any part of the equipment, nor allow anyone else to do so.
- You agree that you will not remove the equipment from the United Arab Emirates without first obtaining written permission from Hire4Baby.com.
Loss or Damage
- If the equipment is lost, stolen or destroyed whilst in your possession, you will assume full responsibility for replacement cost.
- If any parts are lost or damaged whilst in your possession, you will be responsible for the cost of replacement.
- Where the equipment is damaged or in any way faulty, you must immediately cease using them and notify us.
Prohibition Against Sale etc
Do not sell, sublet, assign or in any way transfer the equipment, nor allow them to be seized in satisfaction of your debts or for any other legal process, and you will pay us for all costs, claims, damages and expenses that we suffer as a result of your breach of this agreement.
Provided you comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, we shall keep the equipment in good repair and working condition, and for this purpose we shall, with your permission, repair and/or replace the equipment or any part of them with equipment of similar (but not necessarily identical) type. You agree to comply with these terms and conditions in respect of any repaired or replacement equipment and you agree to make the equipment available to allow us to affect these repairs / replacement.
We shall not be liable for any injury arising from or relating to the hire of the pump.
I, the undersigned accept to the Terms and Conditions of Rental, as outlined above.