In this agreement, “you” are the “Customer”. “We” and “us” are “A Little Luxury Trading LLC trading as Hire4Baby.com”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Rental (the “Terms and Conditions” and or “Terms””) when you confirm an order for the hire of products and or any equipment (the “Products”) and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the Products on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing.
Payment and Confirmation
After receiving your online booking request we will send you confirmation by email within 24 hours to confirm availability of your order. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed.
We agree to hire the Products to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost, refundable deposit and deliveries fees must be made upon confirmation of the booking. Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged. You shall be responsible for all expenses as invoiced by Hire4Baby.com.
Value Added Taxes
Starting from 1st January 2018, the UAE Government has introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) at a standard rate of 5% applicable to most goods and services in the UAE. This tax is being introduced as part of the national strategy towards building a diversified and robust economy, and the continued provision of high quality services for the country’s citizens and residents. Hire4Baby.com complies with this Government mandate and consequently the standard VAT rate of 5% is applicable on our Products and services.
Prices, Delivery and Collection Services
- We will deliver the Products at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the Products on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties. Our office is open Saturday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and we are available for delivery between 9.30am and 8pm Saturday to Thursday.
- The Customer understands that delivery and collection time frames are not guaranteed, and may change without notice.
- You are responsible for checking the Products immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- Instruction manuals and videos are available on our website, and you are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the Products and for complying with these instructions whilst using the Products. We, our employees, owners and affiliates are not liable for any mistakes written in them.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on these Terms and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction).
For Delivery Rates, please visit our Delivery Policy.
Damages and Sanitary Conditions
- Risk of damage to or loss of, any Products will pass to you when the hired Products are delivered to you.
- The hired Products must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
- If Products are not returned in the condition in which they were hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid to you.
- If the Products are returned excessively soiled or stained (not limited to vomit, chewing gum or candy, stickers, crayons, markers, urine, fecal matter or any difficult to remove substance, or any item returned with an odor resulting from cigarette smoke), Hire4Baby.com will take AED200 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
- Products must be returned with all accessories, manuals and parts intact and in proper working order.
- Any Products that are lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the Products.
- You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the Products and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the hired Products are used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which they are supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and Hire4Baby.com’s instructions, where necessary.
- Where the Products have become unsafe, damaged or in any way faulty, you must immediately cease using them and notify us immediately.
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- Provided the Products are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any Products, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part thereof at the daily rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we act solely as a supplier of the Products on our website (www.Hire4Baby.com) and, as such, are not responsible for any defects, faults or issues with the Products as a result of their manufacture.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Hire4Baby.com, its employees, owners and affiliates, from any liability, injury, death, property loss or damage including financial responsibility which may result directly or indirectly from the use of the Products.
- You also agree not to hold Hire4Baby.com and its employees, owners and affiliates) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the Products.
- We, our employees, owners and affiliates) are not responsible for any injury, death, property loss or damage including financial responsibility which may result directly or indirectly from the use of the rental Products.
- Any failure by us, our employees, owners and affiliates to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
- The Customer agrees to follow any and all manufacturer directions, warnings and guidelines for the Products hired. This includes any and all safety recommendations given by the manufacturer. The Customer also agrees not to exceed weight or other limits recommended by the manufacturer. The Customer acknowledges when they have accepted the hired Products it is their responsibility to keep the child safe.
- Furthermore, we are not liable for injury, death, property loss or damage including financial responsibility incurred or suffered:
- as a result of a Customer failing to follow the relevant manufacturer’s instructions for any of the Products hired;
- as a result of a Customer failing to follow the relevant government (or other third party) guidance as provided on our website in relation to particular Products;
- following delivery of the Products to the delivery location. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer is responsible for the Products once they are delivered to the delivery location or collected, whether they are received by the Customer themselves, a host/concierge service, reception worker or other individual who may be receiving deliveries at the delivery location or collecting; or
- as a result of any incorrect choice of Products based on a child’s age or size or the incorrect installation or fitting of any Products (as applicable) following delivery or collection. In the event that you seek our advice as to how to fit, install or use any of our Products we will provide you with general guidance on these processes but note that this is not to be relied upon as professional advice and we are not responsible for any loss or damage, injury, death and or including financial responsibility incurred as a result of any direction given to you by us in this regard.
If you wish to cancel or amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so and the following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to delivery: 100% refund
- Cancellation 7 – 3 days prior to delivery: 50% refund
- Cancellation 1 – 2 days prior to delivery: 25% refund
- Cancellation on the day will result in 0% refund.
Please note any early returns upon your own choice after the commencement of hire will not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Hire4Baby.com via firstname.lastname@example.org which we will confirm back to you via written confirmation email.
- Hire4Baby.com hereby makes no warranties with respect to the Products and Hire4Baby.com hereby specifically disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied.
- We, our employees, owners and affiliates cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfill our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All Products supplied to you shall remain the property of Hire4Baby.com.
- All features, content, specifications, Products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From time to time, the Hire4Baby.com website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Hire4Baby.com. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you, we, our employees, owners and affiliates are not liable for any mistakes written in them.
- If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Hire4Baby.com owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
- All personal information we collect about you passes through our secure server. We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.
Prohibition Against Sale etc.
You agree not to sell, sublet, assign or in any way transfer the Products, or allow them to be seized in satisfaction of your debts or for any other legal process, and you will pay us for all costs, claims, damages and expenses that we suffer as a result of your breach of this agreement.
In case of any complaint in relation to our Products or services, you must contact us on email@example.com as soon as possible. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 3-4 working days.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Dubai courts.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO RENTAL OF HOSPITAL GRADE BREAST PUMPS
Cancellation and Return of Goods
Minimum rental period for hospital grade pumps (each, a “Pump”) is 30 days.
- If you wish to cancel or amend the rental agreement, you are entitled to do so. However, should you wish to cancel at any time before the end of the monthly contract, you will be charged the full 30 days.
- We will contact you the week prior to the end of your rental period to extend rent time or arrange for the Pump to be collected. Should the contract be extended, we will arrange to collect payment for the month in advance of hire.
- A fully refundable security deposit payable by cash or direct deposit is required at time of hire, as quoted. The deposit is refundable on return of the Pump in clean, complete and working condition. If cleaning is required an additional fee of AED50 will be charged.
Use and Location
- You are required to purchase a milk collection kit for your own personal use.
- The manufacturer guidelines should be followed at all times when using the Pumps and related accessories.
- Do not interfere, damage, or tamper with the Pump or with any part of the Pump, nor allow anyone else to do so.
- You agree that you will not remove the Pump from the United Arab Emirates under any circumstance.
Loss or Damage
- Hire4Baby.com hereby makes no warranties with respect to the Pump and Hire4Baby.com hereby specifically disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied.
- Risk of damage to or loss of, any Pump will pass to you when the hired Pump is delivered to you.
- If the Pump is lost, stolen or destroyed whilst in your possession, you will assume full responsibility for replacement cost.
- If any parts are lost or damaged whilst in your possession, you will be responsible for the cost of replacement.
- Where the Pump has become unsafe, damaged or in any way faulty, you must immediately cease using it and notify us.
Provided that you comply with these Terms and Conditions and keep the Pump in good repair and working condition, we shall repair and/or replace the Pump or any part thereof with a Pump (or related equipment) of similar (but not necessarily identical) type. You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions in respect of any repaired or replacement Pump and/or related equipment and you agree to make the Pump and/or related equipment available to allow us to affect these repairs / replacement.
For the avoidance of doubt, we act solely as a supplier of the Pump on our website (www.Hire4Baby.com) and, as such, are not responsible for any defects, faults or issues with the Pump as a result of their manufacture. We, our employees, owners and affiliates shall not be liable for any accidents or injury arising from or relating to the hire of the Pump.
You agree to hold harmless Hire4Baby.com, its employees, owners and affiliates, from any liability, injury, death, property loss or damage including financial responsibility which may result directly or indirectly from the use of the hired Pump. All liability Terms and Conditions mentioned within the entirety of these Terms are applicable to this addendum.
I, the undersigned accept these Terms and Conditions, as outlined above.