ELC BABY PERCUSSION MAT
A great way to introduce your little one to making their own music, the Baby Percussion Mat rewards movement with sounds. With three different modes of play, your little one can pat at the keys (or kick or even stomp as they begin to stand) to make the musical notes sound- they can hear a drum, piano and more as they experiment with the mat. The playmat comes with a removable cushion, making it perfect for tummy time play.
- Keyboard mat with 10 keys and 3 modes of play
- Hit the notes to hear different instruments and music
- Includes removable tummy cushion
- Great for physical development, hand-to-eye coordination and
- listening skills
- Colours may vary
I need this for...:
- 0 AED
- Jumper plays classical music and allows baby to make his or her own tunes using the interactive toys
- Multiple play modes and three languages provide hours of educational entertainment value
- Padded, high-back seat rotates 360°, so baby can explore all the instruments around the jumper
- Removable, light-up bongo drums can be played on the jumper or on the floor
- Four-height adjustment lets you customize the jumper as your little one grows
- Jumping platform with a sturdy frame provides durable support and ample bounce
- Machine-washable seat pad and a wipeable design enable easy cleaning
- Designed for children ages 6 - 12 months
- Age suitability: Birth+
- Dimensions: L: 88 x W: 64 x H: 54cm approx.
- Ages 4m+
- Three stages of use: Sit, swivel, bounce & play; Cruise & interact; Play table
- 25+ developmental activities
- Discovery Window lets baby see piano and their feet while playing
- Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby’s abilities
- Converts to a play table with a smooth, seamless surface
- 360-degree rotating seat that stretches for bouncing and includes toy loops to attach toys
- Musical, light-up piano with three ways to play: piano mode, song mode and motion sensor mode
- Peek-a-boo owl pops out and hoots
- Spring cloud with colorful beads
- Swaying trees move back and forth
- Hedgehog bead chaser with spinner
- Includes suction bee snack bowl; dishwasher-safe
- Foot support platform adjusts to the perfect height
- Legs detach for easy storage
- Size (inches): 31l x 31w x 18.5h; (cm): 79l x 79w x 47h
- Large, sturdy handle for premium support
- 3 Colored Balls & a Twirly Whirly Ramp
- Music & Lights Feature
- 4 modes of play in one gym!
- 32 colourful plastic balls
- Detachable water-filled teether
- Detachable hanging toys
A sturdy action-packed play table with lights, sounds and activities for your child to explore.
The Light and Sounds Activity Table is a bright, colourful toy centre with a host of activities to delight your baby. Your child will love turning the knobs, pressing the spinner and watching the colourful balls race down the chutes. The flashing lights and funny sounds make it extra fun. The set includes 8 balls and a mini hammer to tap the balls through the holes. There's even a choice between loud or soft mode for energetic or quiet play.
Learning about cause and effect
Pulling up, crawling round and bending down
Picking and placing practice for little hands.
- Part of the Blossom Farm Range
- Soft nest for your young baby
- Ideal for a new baby to relax and discover play
- Flower-shaped soft, quilted mat for tummy time play on the floor
- Soft and supportive prop to help your baby sit safely
- Three toys – with textures and sounds
- Sit Me Up Cosy lasts your baby's whole first year and beyond
- Develops motor skills
- Reaching for toys helps improve hand-to-eye coordination
- Great for sensory development
- Mirror for self discovery
The world of music opens up before your baby's eyes, ears and fingers with this endlessly entertaining wonder table. It starts with a real, working piano-style keyboard for baby's musical experimentation—or flip the book's page and voila: The piano now plays classical melodies. There's a multi-sound drum pad that can also count from one to five in English, French or Spanish. The guitar plays different melodies and activates lights when your baby "strums." The shape buttons feature images of animals and musical instruments. A cute French horn with spinner ball offers tactile stimulation and activates French horn sounds. The table grows with baby – great for floor play without the legs for younger babies and when baby is ready, attach the legs for stand and play discovery!
The VTech Sit-to-Stand Dancing Tower grows with your baby. When the baby wants to sit and play, you can keep the tower close to the floor. Raise it when your infant is ready to stand and dance on the twin pads. This baby sit to stand walker has easy grip panels that allow your infant to hold on tight and stand. The sturdy base also ensures that the toy doesnt topple over when the baby grasps it and rises.
Whether sitting or standing, the baby can play with the top activity panel's Tummy Time songs and rotating microphone. Your little one will have hours of fun bouncing to the motion-activated music. Your baby can enjoy talking to the microphone and listening to his own voice. The teddy at the center holding cymbals adds fun to play. This sit to stand activity walker toy from VTech teaches the baby to identify colors, animals, music instruments, and animal sounds. This versatile VTech - Sit to Stand Dancing Tower offers complete value for your money.
- Three position recline that can be locked into a fixed position - ideal for snooze time.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transportation.
- Four lullabies with high quality sound providing entertainment for baby
- Gentle vibration function to sooth and relax
- Detachable toy bar with two plush hanging toys.
- Softly rocks and can be locked into a fixed position.
- Head hugger provides added support for newborn.
Suitable from 6 monthsEncourage baby to learn whilst playing with this great activity Baby Walker that easily converts from a walker to a rocker. With a steering wheel to turn and a horn to honk, baby can drive along just like you! Never leave babies unattended in a walker. Only use for short periods of supervised play (maximum 20 mins). Always ensure that the baby has a clear pathway away from hazards such as ungated stairs. Walkers are not suitable for babies who cannot support their own head or who are already accomplished walkers.