How can I make my baby skin fair?
3. Follow best practices for bathing
- hold your baby securely and never leave them unattended.
- use water that’s lukewarm, not hot.
- perform the bath in a warm room.
- keep baths short, between 5 and 10 minutes.
- wash your baby’s eyes and face with water only.
Which oil is best for baby skin whitening?
HIMALAYA Baby Massage Oil | Best Baby Massage Oil For Fairness (pack of 3)200ml (600 ml)
Which food whitens skin?
10 foods that will brighten your skin
- Eggs. Eating an egg a day is definitely a good thing. …
- Pineapples. This tropical delight is one of our favourite fruits around. …
- Lemons. When life gives you lemons, take them! …
- Tomatoes. Keep your skin feeling tight and bright just by eating this red fruit. …
- Avocados. …
- Garlic. …
- Walnuts. …
How can I improve my baby’s skin color in the womb?
Avocado is a fruit that is known to be rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Both these vitamins are known for their antioxidant properties. Vitamin C also helps in reducing inflammation and is essential for collagen production in the body. The production of collagen in turn improves your baby’s skin tone.