Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy. “For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We have been blessed with a son/daughter to love. At one glance we loved you with a thousand hearts. You are the perfect finishing touch to our family! We have been blessed with a child to love…
How do you say good luck to someone having a baby?
“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!” Funny notes. Phrases like, “Savor this shower.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say when a baby is born in Islam?
Muslims have some very simple rites for welcoming a child. The Muslim call to prayer or adhaan (“God is great, there is no God but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Come to prayer.”) are the first words a newborn Muslim baby should hear.
What are grandparents quotes?
27 Quotes That Perfectly Show Your Grandparents How Much You Love Them
- “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.” — …
- “A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.”
- “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.”