What do u say to someone who is pregnant?
If she’s happy, give her, “That’s fantastic.” If you’re close, you can add, “You’re going to be a great mom, because you’re so …,” with specifics, or, “You look really great.” She might blow it off, but it might prep her for what’s to come or remind her of her strengths.
How do you annoy a pregnant person?
10 Ways To Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
- Tell her your birth story. …
- Suggest a name. …
- Comment on her size. …
- Jump in with “Just you wait until the baby comes” anytime she looks like she’s enjoying herself or if she’s a little too happy about the baby. …
- Tell her what she should and shouldn’t be doing.
What advice to give to a friend who is pregnant?
Lend her a helping hand when possible, be a shoulder to cry on, let her bend your ear when she has a lot on her chest, try to do what others won’t, do your best to make sure she’s being safe, but please let the decisions be hers and hers alone. If she wants ice cream for dinner, don’t stop her.
How do I accept that I am pregnant?
Here are six steps that can help you cope with an unplanned pregnancy:
- Acknowledge that you are in shock, and that’s okay. Unplanned pregnancy is shocking. …
- Allow yourself to be emotional. …
- Face your doubts. …
- Visualize the different options. …
- Don’t let finances be your top concern. …
- Find non-judgmental support.
Can you annoy your baby in the womb?
From about 23 weeks your baby can be startled by sudden noises, such as your sneezing, or when you switch on the hoover. A new study by doctors at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in New York City has revealed that mobile phone ringing may surprise and even annoy their unborn babies.
Is it rude to ask when a baby is due?
But to recap, it seems you should never ask a woman when her baby is due unless you’re her gynaecologist or you’re pretty sure you’re the baby in question’s father. (Of course if you’re not sure you’re the father, you’ll need a really accurate date.)
What do you do if you accidentally get a girl pregnant?
What are your options?
- Have an abortion.
- Give the baby up for adoption.
- Keep the baby as a single parent.
- Keep the baby and co-parent with the father (if he’s up for it)
Is 50 too old to have a baby?
While it’s not impossible to become pregnant naturally at 50, it is very rare. Women are born with all of the eggs they will ever have. As you get older, you have fewer eggs, and they are more likely to have abnormalities. Most women who get pregnant after 50 use donor eggs.