What do you say when someone has a second child?
I am so excited that you are going to have your second baby. I know how much you have wanted to grow your family and have a sibling for your older child and I couldn’t be happier for you. This is such an exciting time, as you embrace your new pregnancy and make plans for what is to come.
Do you say congratulations for a new baby?
“You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.” “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.” “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!” … “I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as [she] grows.”
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We have been blessed with a son/daughter to love. At one glance we loved you with a thousand hearts. You are the perfect finishing touch to our family! We have been blessed with a child to love…
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say when a baby is born?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
What do you say to a new mum?
Postpartum Support: What to Say to a New Mom (and What Not to Say…
- “You don’t even look tired!”
- “You don’t even look like you had a baby!”
- “You’ll bounce back soon!”
- “You’ll lose the baby weight eventually!”
- “You already look so thin!”
How do you convey a blessed baby girl?
Simply pick one of these and you are good to go.
- Your sweet baby girl is blessed to be born into such a lovely family. …
- I’m so thrilled for you and so happy, too, that our little ones are close in age. …
- Congratulations on the arrival of your princess. …
- So happy for you two!