How do I turn off the lock on my washing machine?
Turn the washing machine off and unplug it.
If you’re in the middle of a cycle, turn the dial or press the button to pause or end the cycle. Wait 5-6 seconds to see if the door unlocks. If it doesn’t, turn the machine off by pressing the button or turning the dial all of the way to the off position.
What does child lock do on washing machine?
The Child-Lock function is a safety feature that protects children from accidentally getting hurt, when the washing machine is powered on. This function also protects elderly and the frail.
How do I turn off the lock on my Samsung washing machine?
To deactivate the lock, push and hold the “Spin” and “Soil Level” buttons for six seconds. The “Child Lock” light will go out. To reactive the child lock, press and hold the “Signal” and “Soil Level” buttons for three seconds. The “Child Lock” light illuminates.
How do I remove child lock from the Internet?
How do I delete Parental Control settings?
- Open the Parental Locking Settings screen (MENU – SETTINGS – PARENTAL LOCKING). …
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN.
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select TURN OFF LOCKING, and then press the OK button.
- Select RESET ALL PARENTAL LOCKS, and then press OK.
How do you fix a locked washing machine?
The trick is to leave the washing machine disconnected for about five minutes so the lock can cool and release. Then you should be able to open your door. Sometimes the thermal lock will stick. In this case, striking the catch area firmly may let you release it.
Why is my washer stuck on lid lock?
– Lock striker that presses down on the lid switch may be out of alignment. – A piece of lint or washing machine detergent has built up over time and hinders the locking of the lid. – The control board sees an open lid switch when it attempts to lock.
How do I get the child lock off my Samsung washer?
Activating/Deactivating The Child Lock
- When active, the “Child Lock ” indicator will light up (padlock symbol) on the front panel.
- To activate or deactivate the Child Lock function, hold down both the “Temp” and “Spin” buttons for 3 seconds, see the diagram below.
How do I take the child lock off my Samsung Eco Bubble washing machine?
To turn off the child lock on your Samsung washing machine simply push and hold the Spin/Rinse and Temp/Soil Level buttons for 3 seconds (temporary) or 6 seconds (turning it off completely).