What can I say about my baby boy?
Baby Boy Quotes
- “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – …
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.” – …
- “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – …
- “Have a little faith in your sons.
What are cute things to say to a boy?
Ways to Describe a Cute Baby Boy
What can I write to my son?
Relationship Building: Writing Letters to Your Child
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally. …
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities. …
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We have been blessed with a son/daughter to love. At one glance we loved you with a thousand hearts. You are the perfect finishing touch to our family! We have been blessed with a child to love…
What do you say to welcome a new baby boy?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
How do you flatter a guy over text?
Get specific with your texts and tell him exactly what you like. For example, “I love the color of your eyes” is better than “You are cute.” Something like “I just adore your smile” or “I love that you are so tall!” may also keep him thinking about you longer than a more generic compliment.
How do you compliment a boy?
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
- “I Love The Way You Think”
- “You Always Know Exactly What to Say”
- “You’re an Incredible Father”
- “I Love You Just The Way You Are”
- “You’re Such A Good Cook!”
- “Can You Help Me Fix This?”
- “You’re A Great Listener”
- “It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”