According to reviews, a number of adults actually prefer to use baby shampoo for themselves as well, as it’s gentler on hair and free of many chemicals that are found in adult products. If you suffer from dry hair or a dry scalp, you may have good results using this moisturizing baby shampoo yourself.
Is it good to use baby products on adults?
Baby cream: It’s thicker than adult body lotion and works fabulously on adult skin, especially dry heels, chafed skin and rashes.
Is baby shampoo good for adults face?
“Technically, if baby shampoo is gentle enough for an infant or child’s face or body, it certainly can be used for an adult as well.” … “Some baby shampoos are tear-free and hypoallergenic, and these would be OK to use as a face wash,” she says.
Can Johnson baby soap be used by adults?
But can adults use baby products too? We say yes! Because they are extremely gentle, baby products also work well for adults with sensitive skin. In fact, the benefits of using baby products as an adult are numerous!
What body wash is the best?
Keep scrolling for the best body washes worthy of the precious real estate in your shower.
- Best Overall: Nécessaire The Body Wash. …
- Best Budget: Dove Dryness Relief Body Wash with Jojoba Oil. …
- Best Splurge: Byredo Gypsy Water Body Wash. …
- Best Scent: Aesop Citrus Melange Body Cleanser. …
- Best Natural: Rahua Body Shower Gel.
Can I wash my face with shampoo?
Shampoo as Body Wash: The Bottom Line
You can use shampoo for washing your body, but you should not use body wash to wash your hair. Additionally, shampoo should not be used on faces or private areas; it is too harsh for these parts of your body and can interfere with delicate pH balances.
What is the mildest shampoo to use?
Here are a few of the most popular mild shampoos, all of which exclude the agents of typical shampoos:
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo with Pure Coconut Oil.
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo.
- Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo.
- Mild By Nature Thickening B-Complex + Biotin Shampoo.