Hire4Baby.com has teamed with
Malaak Mama & Baby Care
Providers of Qualified Babysitters in the UAE
Malaak babysitters have a minimum of 3 years childcare experience or suitable childcare qualifications.
All of them have a background in maternity nursing with hospital experience and first aid certification.
Babysitters responsibilities involve:
- All aspects of taking care of children. This means providing care such as bathing and dressing the baby and preparing healthy nutritious meals.
- Toys are clean and safe, organized and tidied away at the end of the day and the play area is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure the children are active and social by playing age-appropriate games and/or activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities.
- Use their up to date knowledge and skills to further the child’s development through play.
- Malaak babysitters are not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to children.
Malaak offers more than your typical “babysitter”. The babysitting service includes experienced, knowledgeable and expert licensed staff.
For more information, bookings and enquiries, please visit their website at www.malaak.me.